The Coalition consists of six non-governmental organisations from all over Bosnia and Herzegovina:
- Centres for Civic Initiatives (CCI)
- Association of Citizens 'Democracy-Organizing-Progress' Prijedor (DON Prijedor)
- Institute for Youth and Community Development ''Perpetuum Mobile'' Banja Luka
- Center for Civic Cooperation Livno (CGS Livno)
- Social Innovation Incubator ''Munja'' Sarajevo (Munja Incubator)
- FTC (FGT Tuzla)
Primarily activity of the Coalition is election observation. So far we observed the 2014 General Elections, , early local elections in eight municipalities, the 2016 Local Elections, first elections in the newly formed municipality Stanari, repeated elections in the municipality Stolac, mayor's recall in municipality Lukavac, General Elections 2018. and early local elections in 9 municiplaities/towns in BIH in 2018.. More than 10.000 observers were engaged in all of the elections. Besides the election observation, we also conduct studies and prepare international comparative analyses. The Coalition is advocating improvement of electoral process in all of its segment by monitoring sessions of the BiH Central Election Commission, organizing roundtable discussions and conference that bring together representatives of legislature, election administration, international and academic community, media and civil society. Besides the aforementioned activities, the Coalition also educates young first-time voters during the election year aimed at motivating and encouraging them to actively participate in the electoral process. The Coalition's activities are supported by foreign donors that have been working on improving and democratizing electoral process in BiH for a very long time. Current donors are the European Union and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Coalition 'Pod lupom' is recognised as the driving force of civic electoral and democratic awakening. Civic groups and individuals and civil society organisations take on the values advocated by the Coalition, which this initiative grew into a powerful and organised civic movement in BiH.
Coalition 'Pod lupom' is improving a culture of elections and electoral processes in BiH. In their work Coalition respect the following principles: impartiality, ethics, transparency, professionalism, innovation, responsibility and solidarity.
- Prevent election fraud
- Raise awareness about the manipulation of elections
- Encourage the free expression of the will of the voters
- Objective and timely reporting on the election process
- Make recommendations for improvement, improvement of the electoral process and electoral legislation